- "I am not saying that being HIV positive is good, but after testing positive using your kit and calling the counseling team, they gave me an option for local or international referral. I opted international referral and the doctors in Thailand are the nicest! I am getting the best medication for very low price which is Atripla and I am undetectable after 2 months of therapy. I thought being HIV positive is a death sentence but the Thai doctors said having diabetes is much worse than having an HIV which is now a manageable disease."Anonymous, General Santos City, Philippines
- "Napaka halaga na mag pa test ka, nangyari sakin almost 1 year akong madalas magka singaw na hindi naman nangyayari sakin noon. Gusto ko sanang mag pa test sa san lazaro kaso natatakot ako na baka ma record in case na mag positive ako, hindi ko kakayanin yung kahihiyan kaya bumili ako ng test kit dito sa website na to and yun nga, positive. I was thankful dahil maalam yung counselor ko na si richard, may referral agad ako sa HIV center sa Thailand and I am getting my treatment there twice a year. I am now taking meds for the past year and I my viral load is now undetectable. The doctor said na if 6 months to 1 year pa na tumagal na hindi ko nalaman that I am positive, pwede na akong mamatay kasi 84 nalang yung CD4 count ko. This site is heaven sent talaga specially sa mga taong super tago na katulad ko. Wag nyo nalang post ang name ko sa testimonials, thanks."Anonymous, Manila, Philippines
- "Madami dami narin na HIV positive dito sa Davao. Even if I am not engaging myself in risky behaviors, I see to it na I get tested every 6 months just to be sure. Maybe I'm paranoid but it is very important to get tested talaga. Hassle lang dito may kamahalan ang HIV tests around 1,200 and pupunta ka pa ng hospital. Ang masama pa pag sinabi mong HIV test medyo nakakahiya hindi mo alam kung ano iniisip nung mga taga hospital kaya I tend to test myself at home using your kit para walang ganong hassle."Anonymous, Davao City, Philippines.
- "I am testing myself for the past 3 months already. I bought 2 kits tested myself 6 weeks as recommended intially then 3 months, I am HIV negative. Delivery is fast about 2 days only to Lucena City and the customer support is great. I never tried the free counseling though because I am really nervous even if its via Phone only, kinakabahan parin ako tutal negative naman so I do not think there is any issues but I heard wonderful feedback to your counseling team specially Mr. Markie and Nathan. I was referred to your site by a friend of mine that also bought your kit."Anonymous, Lucena City, Philippines.
- "I had an incident of unprotected anal sex last June 3, I met him on Grindr and my mistake was doing it without having rubber. I first tested August 18 using your hiv kit and I was positive, I was supposed to repeat it again but your counselor said that it will be useless as I will test positive again once I had a positive result so he referred me to RITM for confirmation and I was indeed positive. I do not know if I got it from the incident last June 3 or earlier than that but I have no symptoms whatsoever that is why I am so thankful that I was able to find your site when I was googling HIV test kit in the Philippines. Your counselors are very helpful. I have to admit I am suicidal already since testing positive but a call to your counselor really made me think twice. I was referred to a local support groups and they are very nice people. I think one of the reasons why a newly diagnosed person commits suicide is because they don't know where to find help."Anonymous, Baguio City, Philippines
- "Just bought this one 2 days ago, dumating na sha ngayon. I followed the instructions carefully and in about 2 minutes makikita mo na yung linya and thank god na negative ako. Kinabahan ako because of having sex casually na walang protection, hindi na mauulit nakaka trauma pala, Imagine, I waited 3 months atleast na walang sex to make sure na hindi ako nahawa. Kudos sa counselor ko na si Markie napaka bait and helpful and tinuruan nya ako kung paano mag test step by step with matching advice with regards to safe sex. Parating inaadvice nila absitenence if hindi kaya condom 🙂 anyways, I am happy na negative ako para akong nabunutan ng tinik."Anonymous, Quezon City, Philippines