- "I am testing myself for the past 3 months already. I bought 2 kits tested myself 6 weeks as recommended intially then 3 months, I am HIV negative. Delivery is fast about 2 days only to Lucena City and the customer support is great. I never tried the free counseling though because I am really nervous even if its via Phone only, kinakabahan parin ako tutal negative naman so I do not think there is any issues but I heard wonderful feedback to your counseling team specially Mr. Markie and Nathan. I was referred to your site by a friend of mine that also bought your kit."Anonymous, Lucena City, Philippines.
- "I was test positive (in a hospital) and was referred to San Lazaro for confirmation, took me 1 week to get the results and I was positive. My experience was bad, walang counseling na nangyari. Pumila ako for HIV test ng umaga after my flight from Cebu. They just texted me via phone na positive ako after that never heard from them. I was feeling suicidal that time and was googling information about HIV and I came upon your website. I did not purchase your kit but your staff gave me free counseling and after that counseling, I really felt better and was not anymore suicidal. I was referred to a support group, RITM and Dr. Tan and I really felt so good realizing na being HIV positive is not the end. I am now taking meds and I really thank this website. You are one of the reason why I manage to continue fighting."Anonymous, Cebu City, Philippines.
- "Napaka halaga na mag pa test ka, nangyari sakin almost 1 year akong madalas magka singaw na hindi naman nangyayari sakin noon. Gusto ko sanang mag pa test sa san lazaro kaso natatakot ako na baka ma record in case na mag positive ako, hindi ko kakayanin yung kahihiyan kaya bumili ako ng test kit dito sa website na to and yun nga, positive. I was thankful dahil maalam yung counselor ko na si richard, may referral agad ako sa HIV center sa Thailand and I am getting my treatment there twice a year. I am now taking meds for the past year and I my viral load is now undetectable. The doctor said na if 6 months to 1 year pa na tumagal na hindi ko nalaman that I am positive, pwede na akong mamatay kasi 84 nalang yung CD4 count ko. This site is heaven sent talaga specially sa mga taong super tago na katulad ko. Wag nyo nalang post ang name ko sa testimonials, thanks."Anonymous, Manila, Philippines
- "I had an incident of unprotected anal sex last June 3, I met him on Grindr and my mistake was doing it without having rubber. I first tested August 18 using your hiv kit and I was positive, I was supposed to repeat it again but your counselor said that it will be useless as I will test positive again once I had a positive result so he referred me to RITM for confirmation and I was indeed positive. I do not know if I got it from the incident last June 3 or earlier than that but I have no symptoms whatsoever that is why I am so thankful that I was able to find your site when I was googling HIV test kit in the Philippines. Your counselors are very helpful. I have to admit I am suicidal already since testing positive but a call to your counselor really made me think twice. I was referred to a local support groups and they are very nice people. I think one of the reasons why a newly diagnosed person commits suicide is because they don't know where to find help."Anonymous, Baguio City, Philippines
- "I am not saying that being HIV positive is good, but after testing positive using your kit and calling the counseling team, they gave me an option for local or international referral. I opted international referral and the doctors in Thailand are the nicest! I am getting the best medication for very low price which is Atripla and I am undetectable after 2 months of therapy. I thought being HIV positive is a death sentence but the Thai doctors said having diabetes is much worse than having an HIV which is now a manageable disease."Anonymous, General Santos City, Philippines
- "Madami dami narin na HIV positive dito sa Davao. Even if I am not engaging myself in risky behaviors, I see to it na I get tested every 6 months just to be sure. Maybe I'm paranoid but it is very important to get tested talaga. Hassle lang dito may kamahalan ang HIV tests around 1,200 and pupunta ka pa ng hospital. Ang masama pa pag sinabi mong HIV test medyo nakakahiya hindi mo alam kung ano iniisip nung mga taga hospital kaya I tend to test myself at home using your kit para walang ganong hassle."Anonymous, Davao City, Philippines.