How to use Fujibio HIV Home Testing Kit
Fujibio HIV 1/2 One Step Device HIV Home Testing Kit is a blood test that rapidly screen the presence of antibodies against HIV-1 and HIV-2. The test is based on the principle of double antigen sandwich immunoassay for the qualitative detection of anti-HIV in human blood. Purified recombine antigens are employed to identify anti-HIV specifically. This one step test is very sensitive and only takes about 10-15 minutes. Test results are read visually without any instrumentation.
http://onsc4x4.com/?mariypol=site-de-rencontre-equin&915=57 click for more http://atver-acis.lv/tyre/7266 have a peek at this web-site http://whatsonmagneticisland.com.au/lakki/2627 https://restaurantmartinwishart.co.uk/atom/1658 hombres solteros del peru http://www.yellowrage.com/krabik/603 http://crisp-india.org/merider/1558 site de rencontre comment ca marche HIV Window Period Upon infection, it will take time for the HIV virus to be detectable in the blood. The period from the time an infection occurs up to the time when the HIV infection is detectable in the blood is known as the window period. Hence, testing negative does not mean you are 100% negative of HIV infection. A normal adult usually produces detectable antibodies 3 months after an HIV infection. Fujibio HIV test kits detect antibody as early as 6 weeks post infection. It is best to make sure that you always have protected sex during the testing period. Abstinence is always the surest way to prevent HIV infection during this time.
Using 1 Fujibio HIV Testing Kit: If you intend to take a single HIV test by purchasing 1 Fujibio HIV Test kits, it is best to test yourself 3 to 6 months after the last time that you had a risk incident.
Using 2 Fujibio HIV Testing Kit: If you intend to take 2 HIV tests by purchasing 2 Fujibio HIV Test kits, it is best to test yourself 3 months and then 6 months after the last time you had a risk incident.
Using 3 Fujibio HIV Testing Kit: If you intend to take 3 HIV tests by purchasing 3 Fujibio HIV Test kits, it is best to test yourself 6 weeks and then 3 months and then 6 monthsafter the last time you had a risk incident.
Using 4 Fujibio HIV Testing Kit: If you intend to take 4 HIV tests by purchasing 4 Fujibio HIV Test kits, it is best to test yourself immediately to have a baseline result and then 6 weeks and then 3 months and then 6 months after your first HIV testing
Specimen Collection For whole blood, collect blood into the sample well of the cassette. If the specimen cannot be tested on the day of collection, store the whole blood specimen in a refrigerator with an anticoagulant. Bring the specimen to room temperature before testing. Do not freeze and thaw the specimen repeatedly.
Test Procedure (See Figure 1)
1. Open the pouch containing the cassette and plastic pipettor. Lay the cassette on a flat surface.
2. Open the alcohol prep pad and cleanse one side of the finger. The middle or index finger is preferable.
3. Use the sterile finger prick device by removing the cap and pushing the device against the sides of the finger.
4. Press the fingers to allow atleast a drop of blood to come out. Use the plastic pipettor by pressing the bulb and gently lessening the pressure to suction a drop of blood.
5. Ensure that the blood sample is only at the end stem of the pipettor and never at the middle stem or at the bulb by controlling the pipettor bulb carefully.
6. Completely press the pipettor bulb to release the blood sample at the sample well of the cassette. Press the fingers and directly drop the blood into the sample well if you find it difficult to use the pipettor. 7. Apply 1 to 2 drops of the HIV buffer solution into the sample well as well.
8. Read the result within 10 to 15 minutes. Result after 20 minutes is invalid.
Interpretation of Results (See Figure 2)
Negative: Only 1 red/pink band appears on the C test region of the cassette. This means that there is no detectable anti-HIV in the whole blood.
Positive: Two red/pink bands appear on the C and T test regions of the cassette. This indicates that the specimen contains detectable amount of HIV antibodies. Result is positive even if a faint red/pink line appears on the T test region of the cassette.
Invalid: No colored bands appeared on the test region or a single band on the T test region of the cassette. This is an indication of a possible error in performing the test. The test should be repeated using a new device.
1. It is best to use fresh specimen.
2. Use before expiry date. See at the back of the product pouch.
3. The HIV home test kit should be opened until it reaches room temperature if it was taken out from the refrigerator.
1. The test is for in-vitro diagnostic use only.
2. Due to the window period, Never use in testing for blood donation.
Storage and Stability
This HIV test kit can be stored at room temperature from 2°C up to 30°C in the sealed pouch up to the date of expiration. The test kit should be kept away from sunlight, moisture and heat.